Western Tofu Black Bean Cheese Dip
8 ounces soy cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup firm silken tofu
1/2 cup soymilk
1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
1 cup shredded, cheddar flavored soy cheese
1/4 cup salsa
1/4 cup black soybeans, mashed
Soy sour cream
Soy crisps and/or blue soy chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine soy cream cheese, tofu, soymilk, egg, and seasoning mix until well blended. Stir in shredded soy cheese, salsa and mashed black soybeans.
4. Pour into a 6-inch spring form pan or 1- quart casserole.
5. Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until browned around the edges and a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
6. Cool. Refrigerate. Garnish as desired with soy sour cream, salsa, and black beans and serve with soy crisps and blue soy chips.